1. Omaha has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the Unites States (1.8% Dec 2021).
2. Tech startups and entrepreneurs are flocking to the Metro area.
3. Forbes ranked Omaha as the 7th best city for raising a family, with great schools, housing affordability, low crime, and easy commutability.
4. Yahoo Finance says that the city maintains a low cost of living, allowing residents to keep more than 71% of their income in the wallets, the 15th highest in the United States.
5. Omaha is among the best cities for affordable housing. The median resale price in 2009 was $130,000 and in February 2022 it was $235,000.
6. Rent prices have steadily increased at around 2% per year, and 40% of the total households in Omaha are renter-occupied.
In addition, Forbes Advisor ranked Omaha, Nebraska as the #2 best city for renters to live. Omaha often appears in the top 10 best places to live when it comes to cost of living, entertainment, and high-quality job amenities. Omaha ranks # 1 on Livability's list for up-and-comping tech hotspots.
The Omaha Metro is the ideal spot to start or expand your portfolio. Real Estate has met the test of time, and housing will always be a necessity. With the continued population growth, getting in the game now will get you one step closer to the financial freedom that you deserve.
1. It's easy to get started.
2. You can use other people's money to invest in real estate.
3. There are opportunities for any budget.
4. Financing is easy if you are credit worthy.
5. Housing will always be a necessity.
6. It is impossible to lose all of your money.
7. You can predict market trends with much higher accuracy than the stock market.
8. No other investment opportunities offer as many benefits as real estate.
9. It can be done on a part-time basis.
10. Your money works for you 24/7/365, rain, snow, or shine.
11. Properties in family-friendly areas will always be in high demand.
12. There is no overhead to meet.
13. There is no need to have employees.
14. Real Estate is resistant to inflation.
15. Real Estate offers higher returns with significantly lower risk.
16. You can be your own boss!
17. Your tenants pay down your debts.
18. You are in control of your investment, nobody else.
19. Uncle Sam loves landlords. Tax benefits are amazing for real estate investors.
20. You can make a living flipping houses while building long term wealth through rentals.
Are you paying more than your fair share of taxes?
Are you working hard for your money?
Are you generating wealth or just making a living?
Are you living paycheck to paycheck and constantly on edge?
Are you better off this year financially than last year?
Are you in more debt than you would like?
Do you have an adequate emergency fund if you get sick or cannot work for six months?
Is your savings account growing slowly or not at all?
Do you have a college savings plan for your children?
Are you satisfied with the return on your current investments?
Are you on track to accomplish your retirement objectives?
Do you have retirement objectives?
Will you have enough money to maintain the lifestyle you desire in retirement?
Are you confident that your current investments will allow you to retire on your own terms?
Do you review your financial statement? How does it look compared to last year?
Are you in control of your financial future, or is it left up to someone else?
Do you know your net worth?
If you took the time to answer these questions honestly, and you are happy with where you are at, congratulations!
If you aren't happy with your answers, there is no reason to keep going around in circles. It is time to consider real estate as the path to wealth-building, retirement income, and financial freedom. Real estate is the gift that keeps on giving. You deserve it!